Fall Home Maintenance
When Fall arrives its time once again for Fall Home Maintenance. Here is a quick list to get you started:
- Have a Licensed HVAC Pro Service Heating System
- Replace HVAC Filter
- Protect Exposed Plumbing from Freezing Temperatures
- Run Gas-powered Lawn Equipment until the Fuel is Gone
- Test Emergency Generator
- Have a Certified Chimney Sweep Inspect & Clean Flues & Check Fireplace Dampers
- Remove Bird Nests from Chimney Flues & Outdoor Electrical Fixtures
- Seal Air Leaks
- Clean Gutters
- Inspect Roof
- Inspect Gas Space Heaters
- Set Up a Humidifier
- Repair Walkways, Seal Cracks
- Check Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Check Fire Extinguishers & Fire Escape Plan
- General Clean-Up
- Prep Lawn
- Touch Up Exterior Paint
- Clean Carpeting
Remember to take a moment before starting machinery or climbing a ladder to think about safety. A few hours of preparation can save you and your family some misery this winter, not to mention some money
Home Run Inspections, LLC
We Cover All the Bases!
Serving the Oklahoma City metro and surrounding areas including Edmond, Yukon, Piedmont, Bethany, El Reno, Tuttle, Mustang, Moore, Norman, Midwest City, Del City, Choctaw, McCloud, Shawnee, Harrah, Newalla, Jones, and more.
Also Now Serving the Florida Panhandle metro areas including Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Shalimar, Freeport, Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, Panama City Beach, and more.
Schedule Your Inspections Online at:
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!