Maintaining Your Home
As spring fades and summer sets in, its a great time get outside and assess the exterior space of your home. Here is a summer home maintenance checklist to get you started. It does not take much time, but the pay off can be large as you address issues with your homes exterior that could lead to costly damage and repairs.
- Check kids’ playground equipment.
- Check your wood deck or concrete patio for deterioration.
- Check the nightlights at the top and bottom of all stairways.
- Check the exterior siding.
- Check all window and door locks.
- Check your home for water leaks.
- Check the water hoses on the clothes washer, refrigerator, icemaker and dishwasher for cracks and bubbles.
- Check lawn watering equipment and make sure it is not spraying against masonry walls.
- Check all exterior lighting.
- Check guttering and downspouts
Home Run Inspections, LLCOklahoma: 405-905-9175
We Cover All the Bases!
Schedule Your Inspections Online at:
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram