Annual Maintenance Checklist
Spring cleaning is just around the corner! Here is an annual maintenance checklist to keep you home not only clean, but safe as well.
- Review your home emergency escape plan with your family. Make sure you have an emergency kit as well.
- Make sure your house number is visible from the street for first-responders to see.
- Replace all extension cords that have become brittle, worn or damaged.
- Inspect and clean dust from covers of your smoke detectors and carbon-monoxide alarms.
- Vacuum bathroom fan grill
- Vacuum fire and smoke and CO detectors, as dust or spider webs can prevent them from functioning.
- Vacuum radiator grilles under and behind refrigerators and freezers, and empty and clean drip trays
- Check gauge on all fire extinguishers: recharge or replace if necessary.
- Clean drains in dishwasher, sinks, bathtubs and shower stalls.
- Have your InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector perform a yearly home maintenance inspectionHome Run Inspections, LLCOklahoma: 405-905-9175
We Cover All the Bases!
Serving the Oklahoma City metro and surrounding areas including Edmond, Yukon, Piedmont, Bethany, El Reno, Tuttle, Mustang, Moore, Norman, Midwest City, Del City, Choctaw, McCloud, Shawnee, Harrah, Newalla, Jones, and more.
Also Now Serving the Florida Panhandle metro areas including Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Shalimar, Freeport, Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, Panama City Beach, and more.
Schedule Your Inspections Online at:
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!